Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

There's a GLITCH to be fixed.

I actually took the time to beat that damn slide puzzle, and what happens? It says I get $1000 and some intelligence points, it gives me a cheat code ("theincredibleme"), and the screen goes completely black. I am forced to start over, and thats my real reward! FRUSTERATING!!!

Still, a great game. I love the crazy drug/sex/violence stuff. PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH, THAT IS REALLY FRUSTERATING FOR SOMEONE WHO STICKS SPENDS ALL THAT TIME ON SLIDE PUZZLE.

Stardust Stardust

Short and sweet.

I lose my patience with long games anyway. Everything about this game rocked, especially the space fight at the end. The animations of the spaceship and bus are incredible! Also, I noticed that if you click the guitar while your in the observatory, the guitar solo fits the background music perfectly! Fucking awsome game, don't worry about any of the bad reviews.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

This is quality stuff.

Great game, I enjoy being able to select your enemies. I'm not sure what the hell all these negative reviews are about. Look at their (very few) portal submissions: they couldn't even pull off the animation for this game, let alone the programming. Keep up the good work!

miz cleo psychic slapdown miz cleo psychic slapdown

This is a clever game.

Funny dialogue, good animation, this is a really great spoof, that's so interactive it's practically a game.

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Just like the real war in Iraq!

Much like the real war in Iraq, this game could use a couple improvements. I'd have to say that the endings could be a bit more satisfying, the missions longer (because its plenty fun while it lasts), and more bosses. Perhaps advancing on to multiple missions or levels would be cool. And the ending sound is always a tad annoying. Other than that, however, this game is absolutely horrible!

virtuapikey virtuapikey

This Rocks!

One of the best flash games I've ever seen at Newgrounds. I love punch out, and your idea for the "plot" is hilarious. Also, the graphical style is great (that background looks really good). One thought: If you included a different background for each oponent (they could all be places in the carnival), it would add some variety, and would make the player feel like the were going to the "next level".